Admissions For B.A/B.SC/B.Com/B.C.A/B.B.A/B.M.M.M.C 2017-18 will Commence from 17th of March 2017 and Last date is 29th of March 2017
Welcome! Thank you for choosing Govt. Degree College Baramulla as your next Institute for builiding your academic career. You must go through the program details available in the Admissions Brochure 2017 which can be had from Admission Section against payment of
₹ 100 and decide upon the program which you wish to apply for. You can see all subject combinations
available here. You can also check course wise Fee Structure
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: Please read the instructions and procedure carefully.
- Go through the program details available in the Admissions Brochure 2017 which can be had from Admission Section of the college against payment of ₹100.00
- Submit online application form at Kashmir university website which shall be generated/downloaded on the basis of J&K Board Registration Number only.
- Fill Course Registration Form (Appended with the College Prospectus) for Stream/subject selection. However admission to merit based Courses/Subjects will be subject to applicants relative merit.
- Submit the hardcopy of downloaded university application form along with Course Registration Form (Appended with the College Prospectus) and the following supported documents with the admission section of the college for verification.
- School leaving certificate and character certificate in original along with an unattested photo copy of each.
- Self-attested photo copies of 10th and 12th marks certificates.
- Category and Migration certificate as applicable.
- Certificate of being an orphan/specially abled from competent authority, if applicable.
- Deposit the Admission & Examination fee for the course through J&K Bank pay in slip(to be collected from admission section of the college) in the admission cell of the college