Admissions For B.A/B.SC/B.Com/B.C.A/B.B.A/B.M.M.M.C 2016
Welcome! Thank you for choosing Govt. Degree College Baramulla as your next Institute for builiding your academic career. You must go through the program details available in the Admissions Brochure 2016 which can be had from Admission Section against payment of
₹ 50 and decide upon the program which you wish to apply for. You can see all subject combinations
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: Please read the instructions and procedure carefully before you start filling the
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down by the University of kashmir, Srinagar.
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form based on Board Registration Number and his Date of Birth.
- Online Application Form Consists of Five Simple Steps
- Begin Online Application Form by supplying your Board Registration Number and Date of Birth after clicking Start Registration an application number will be generated which can be seen on in top right corner of the next page and it will be used for all future correspondence.
- Personal Information: Enter your Personal details very carefully in this step of the application form
- Address Details & Photograph Upload: Enter your address details in this steps very carefully . You will also upload a Scanned image of your recent Photograph. Candidates are advised to upload photograph with a smaller size and in JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF format for optimal performance
- Academic Qualification: Enter your academic details very carefully. You will be asked to supply information pertaining to HSE-II Examination. So keep all details ready
- Course Selection: Select the stream and subject combination of your choice available for admission
- *There are various Programs/Subjects in which College is restrained to admit only the students as per intake capacity. Hence we decide the selection of students for such programs based on the merit in the qualifying examination which is HSE-II. We call such Programs/Subjects as Merit Based Entry Programs/Subjects.. Last date for applying for admission for Merit based Programs/Subjects is already over. Vacant Seat Left if any shall be filled on 22nd of March on the basis of Counselling
- Review Application Form: Ensure that the details are correctly entered before clicking on Submit and Finish button for final submission. On the successful submission of the form you will get an acknowledgement message mentioning your Application Form Number. Note it down for future reference
- Print Application Form: Take a printout of the Application Form by clicking on “Print Application Form”. Submit the hardcopy of the Application Form along relevant document(s) in the College for verification.
- Application Form Verification: After Verification of your application form, collect the Pay-in-Slip generated and deposit the requisite admission fee in the bank . After depositing your fee in the bank candidate has to take College Copy of the same to the Administrative office of the college along with University Registration Form for submission.
- Click here to access Kashmir University Registration Portal for Undergraduate Course
- Students can solicit assistance with regard to submission of Form / obtaining Printout from IT Cell of the college against nominal cost.
Important Notifications & Latest Updates
Important: We have added two more Subjects Viz Hindi & kashmiri in Modern Indian Language(MIL) All those Candidates who are interested in opting any of the two instead of urdu and Punjabi may contact admission Cell of the college at the earliest.
Due to inclement weather conditions prevailing in the state for last few days, Admission Cell of Government College Baramulla in spite of an off day will remain open on Monday 21st of March 2016.
Further the deadline for completing the admission formalities including verification of documents and submission of fees for all Merit based Entry Programs/Subjects has been extended Up to Wednesday, March 23rd 2016 4 PM.
All those Candidates who are interested in applying for counselling in the vacant seats left if any in Merit based Entry Programs/Subjects should submit the application for same from 22nd of March 2016. Counselling will be held on 24th Of March at 11 am. Concerned Students are therefore directed to remain present at 11 AM on 24th of March 2016. The application format for Counselling can be obtained from the admission cell of the college. Meanwhile all these concerned students should necessarily complete their University Registration up to 22nd of March 2016. Unregistered students will not be considered for counselling.
Candidates who have applied for Merit based Entry programs/Subjects in Government College Baramulla are here by informed that the College may notify the List of Selected Candidates in different Programs/Subjects by the evening of 14th of March 2016. In the meantime Candidates are advised to complete the University registration through Kashmir University Registration Portal for Undergraduate Course
. It’s Important to mention here that the University Registration will not ask the candidate to specify the Course/College and No fees is to be deposited for that. It’s in View of the fact that Candidates who will be selected in different programs for which they have applied, will get only three days to complete the admission formalities in the college after the selections lists are notified by the college, Its therefore advised by the college authorities that candidates in their own interest should keep the University Registration Part Completed and keep the downloaded University registration form ready for final admission in the college
Last date for Genral Admission is 22nd of March 2016, Candidates who are desirous for applying for Merit Based Entry programms/subjects as shown in the right section have to apply and submit the hard copy of the same latest by 14th of March 2016 3 PM