Admissions For B.A/B.SC/B.Com/B.C.A/B.B.A/B.M.M.M.C 2017-18 will Commence soon
Welcome! Thank you for choosing Govt. Degree College Baramulla as your next Institute for builiding your academic career. You must go through the program details available in the Admissions Brochure 2017 which can be had from Admission Section against payment of
₹ 50 and decide upon the program which you wish to apply for. You can see all subject combinations
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: Please read the instructions and procedure carefully before you start filling the
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down by the University of kashmir, Srinagar.
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form based on Board Registration Number and his Date of Birth.
- Online Application Form Consists of Five Simple Steps
- Begin Online Application Form by supplying your University application form number, Board Registration Number and Date of Birth after clicking Start Registration an application number will be generated which can be seen on in top right corner of the next page and it will be used for all future correspondence.
- Personal Information: Enter your Personal details very carefully in this step of the application form
- Address Details & Photograph Upload: Enter your address details in this steps very carefully . You will also upload a Scanned image of your recent Photograph. Candidates are advised to upload photograph with a smaller size and in JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF format for optimal performance
- Academic Qualification: Enter your academic details very carefully. You will be asked to supply information pertaining to HSE-II Examination. So keep all details ready
- Course Selection: Select the stream and subject combination of your choice available for admission
- *There are various Programs/Subjects in which College is restrained to admit only the students as per intake capacity. Hence we decide the selection of students for such programs based on the merit in the qualifying examination which is HSE-II. We call such Programs/Subjects as Merit Based Entry Programs/Subjects.. Last date for applying for admission for Merit based Programs/Subjects will be notified in the admission notice issued by college.
- Review Application Form: Ensure that the details are correctly entered before clicking on Submit and Finish button for final submission. On the successful submission of the form you will get an acknowledgement message mentioning your Application Form Number. Note it down for future reference
- Print Application Form: Take a printout of the Application Form by clicking on “Print Application Form”. Submit the hardcopy of the Application Form along relevant document(s) in the College for verification.
- Application Form Verification: After Verification of your application form, collect the Pay-in-Slip generated and deposit the requisite admission fee in the bank . After depositing your fee in the bank candidate has to take College Copy of the same to the Administrative office of the college along with University Registration Form for submission.
- Click here to access Kashmir University Registration Portal for Undergraduate Course
- Students can solicit assistance with regard to submission of Form / obtaining Printout from IT Cell of the college against nominal cost.